Our wide range T25 watercooled turbocharger with integral waste gate was developed for today’s smallest displacement engines. The T25 offers strong low-speed torque plus tailored control of boost from idle to rate speed.
Simple and light weight in design it is available in a broad assortment of compressor trims and turbine sizes for optimal engine match. The T25 turbocharger’s application range is targeted for (125-210 hp) gasoline engines.
- Bearings are in capsulated in a full perimeter water cooled housing to provide for maximum reliability in high temperature applications.
- Watercooled bearings and an integral wastegate.
- Optional high- or low-flow compressor stage
- A low inertia turbine wheel
- Special (optional) designs for low- or high-temperature applications
- Weight 5.3 Kg
- Compressor Diameter 51.4 mm
- Turbine Diameter 53 mm
- Bearing Span 31.9 mm
- Moment of Inertia 2.1*10-5 Kg/m²
- Oil Flow 1.2 l/m SAE 30 – 90ºC – 2.75 Bar